Design Team Call for Through the Craft Room Door
Through the Craft Room Door is now under new ownership and is putting out a DT call for enthusiastic and reliable crafters who would like to be part of the Design Team starting in 2020.
To be eligible to be part of our team you need to be able to commit to the following requirements:
- Be able to use Digital Images as this is our method of working.
- Have an existing blog or be willing to start a blog, you need to promote what you make and be able to link back to the challenge blog.
- Have an active Facebook account. We use a closed group for Design Team work so you would need to have a facebook account to be able join the group.
- Be able to produce a piece of work every 2 weeks using a given image.
- Be willing to comment on blogs which have entered our challenges.
If you are able to say YES!!! to all off the above then get in touch
Email TTCraftRoomDoor@gmail.com and put DT call as the subject with the following information.
- Any current DT commitments you have and also any previous Design Teams that you have been a member of. If you have never been on a DT do not let that put you off, just state that you have never been on a DT.
- A link to your blog and any other social media platforms that you are active on, the blog is the most important one though.
- A little bit about yourself
- Any photos of past work that think would be of interest.
- Email address you wish to be contacted on.
The closing date for all applications will be Saturday 30th November 2019. Successful applicants will be informed by mid December and the start date is 1st January 2020 with a minimum 3 month commitment, to make sure you are happy as part of the DT.
Amanda...new owner of Through The Craft Room Door