Good morning Everyone!
Thank you all for joining us for last week's Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by Morgan’s Art World
The Winner this week (selected via Random.org) is
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday, October 9, 2017 to claim your 3 images and Guest DT spot!
This week's top 3, in no order, were selected by me and let me tell ya, I had a tough time picking from all the wonderful entries this week.
12. JulieReed: The shape of the card is what caught me first and then the cute image and embellishments. What a wonderfully different Christmas card.
103. SusanSudbury: Simply stunning effect with just the eyes showing and I loved the sentiment!
53. Lynne Haston: Such a pretty card in soft shades of yellow. I loved the swirls and big bow which really stepped it up.
Ladies, Congratulations. Make sure you grab your badges below.
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
- To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the Challenges Rules tab for more information.
- The November/December edition of Through the Craft Room Door is scheduled for released on November 5, 2017. If you are interested in subscribing please click HERE and check out the Magazine Subscription tab for more information.
- You are invited to submit your cards and projects for the upcoming Issue. Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
- If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please check out the link HERE for more information.