Good morning Everyone!
Thank you all for joining us for last week's Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by Crafts and Me!
Our winner this week will receive £8 digi voucher
And the winner (selected via Random.org) is ... 81. Marjeta
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday, August 28, 2017 to claim your prize and Guest DT spot!
This week's top 3, in no order, were selected by Cara (That’s me)
58. Whimsy Penguin Couple: I just love those cute little hugging penguins. The DP and pretty flowers make it all come together in one sweet Anniversary card!
20. Suzi McKenzie: I adore unicorns and this little fella caught my eye with those bright cheerful colors. In fact I had to go get this one for myself! LOL
45. Angie J: I've never seen a card like this one before ... just stunning and I love that fun image on the front. Who doesn't love a nice glass of wine now and again?
Congratulations everyone! Please remember to grab your badges from below! Just right click over the image, save the image to your personal files and you can then upload to your blog side bar.
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
- To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the Challenges Rules tab for more information.
- The September/October edition of Through the Craft Room Door is scheduled for released on September 3, 2017. If you are interested in subscribing please click HERE and check out the Magazine Subscription tab for more information.
- You are invited to submit your cards and projects for the August/September Issue. Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
- If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please check out the link HERE for more information.