Good morning Everyone!
Thank you all for joining us for last week's Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by
Our winner this week will receive 3 digi images, one from each artist
And the winner (selected via Random.org) is ... #25.Kathyk
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday, July 31, 2017 to claim your prize and Guest DT spot!
This week's top 3, in no particular order, were selected by Cara
This has to be one of the cutest baby cards I have ever seen. That giraffe with his little bird friends is so sweet and I love that background she created using bubble wrap.
I'm all about CAS cards and I just love this is with the large celebrate as the focal point, bright colored and sparkled up with some bling! Perfect card for the Holidays.
I just ooh'd and aww'd over these little cute bats. Absolutely adorable and a very fun way to dress up some chocolates for gift giving.
Congratulations everyone! Please remember to grab your badges from below! Just right click over the image, save the image to your personal files and you can then upload to your blog side bar.
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
- To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the Challenges Rules tab for more information.
- The July/August edition of Through the Craft Room Door has been released. To check to see you are winner of a gift card to Amazon.com , please check HERE
- If you are interested in subscribing please check HERE and click on the Magazine Subscription tab for more information.
- You are invited to submit your cards and projects for the August/September Issue. Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
- If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please check out the link HERE for more information