Good morning Everyone!
Thank you all for joining us for last week's Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by Crafty Sentiments Designs. Our winner this week will receive 3 digi images from their store.
And the winner (selected via Random.org) is ..... 89.Steffi H. with this really clean and sweet Christmas card.
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday, May 22, 2017 to claim your prizes and your Guest DT spot!
This week's top 3, in no particular order, were selected by Design Team Member Helen Niles...
25 - Cards and Such - great colouring and a real 'chilly' look plus great layering.
60 - KraftyKoolKat (Cathy) - a very striking card and a great colour combination
104 - Bonnie Garby - love the die cut script with the shadow and the yellow and grey colour combination
Congratulations everyone! Please remember to grab your badges from below. Just right click over the image, save the image to your personal files and you can then upload to your blog side bar.
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
- To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the Challenges Rules tab for more information.
- The May/June edition of Through the Craft Room Door has been released. To check to see you are winner of a gift card to Amazon.com, please check HERE
- If you are interested in subscribing to the magazine, please check HERE and click on the Magazine Subscription tab for more information.
- You are invited to submit your cards and projects for the July/August Issue. Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
- If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please check out the link HERE for more information