July-August 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Winner & Top 3 Picks for the week of June 2, 2015

Greetings and Salutations! I hope everyone is having an awesome week!
Time to make it just a little bit better for someone!
It's time to announce our winner and top 3 picks for the week of June 2, 2015

Please remember to stop by the store!

 Without further delay, the winner of a $10 gift card from our sponsor and a Guest Designer slot is  

I just love this dapper fellow. And that "pin stripe" paper compliments it so nicely. Perfect imagery for Father's Day!

Beebeebabs, please contact me at ttcrd1@gmail.com by 6-14-15 to claim your prize and Guest Designer spot at TTCRD!
 This week's top 3 picks in no particular order are

Cara
My favorite is 96. niki1
What a wonderfully masculine card. I love the vintage card and gears!


Sandra
My favorite this week #154 C'est La-Vie Designs
Such a great idea to color with copics and outline stickers!
I like the soft colors and the stained glass looks!



Deonna
My Favorite this week is #160 Anet
I love all of her coloring! Just Gorgeous and that green of her papers is beautiful.



Ladies, Congratulations!
Your cards will be published in the next edition Edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for another chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!


To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, Thank you! We appreciate every one of you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the winners - Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cara for choosing my card as your favorite !
    Greetings from niki1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Deonna for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We truly appreciate that you have taken time to comment on our projects!