November-December 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

Click here for the Blog Hop

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Winner & Top 3 for February 24th

Good morning!

Time to announce the Winner and Top 3 picks from last weeks challenge sponsored by





This weeks winner of a $7.00 gift certificate from Pickled Potpourri Designs and a GDT spot here at TTCRD ......
Kathy Jo with this absolutely gorgeous card that just says "Spring is here!" all over it! 

Congratulations Kathy! Please contact me at TTCRD1@gmail.com by March 9th to claim your prize and DT spot!



Top 3 Picks in no particular order

Sandra's Pick is AussieAnnie
She says "Gorgeous card, beautiful coloring and I just love the sewing and the background!



Deonna's Pick is Craftdee Donna
She says "Beautiful coloring and colors!



My Pick is Julie P
Where do I start with this one?. I love all those butterflies and soft colors... so very feminine!


Ladies, Congratulations on your wins.
Please remember that your cards will be published in the the next edition of Through the Craft Room Door for a chance at a $5.00 gift card to store of choice.
Don't forget to grab your badges from the side bar!

Once again I would like to thank all of you who continue to play along with us each week!

Cara


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card, Deonna. I will display my "Top 3" badge with pride :-) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment!