July-August 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Winner & Top 3 for January 27th

Good morning Crafty Peeps!

Hard to believe that the first month of the new year is gone ... finito  ... poof!
Where is time wandering off too these days?
Or is it just me?

Well - On a happier, less confused note it's that magical time to announce the winner and top 3 picks for the week of January 27th!

Our sponsor is a the lovely Paola Jofre with a $6.00 gift card to her store!



The winning card/project will not only be published in the next edition of Through the Craft Room Magazine but the creator will have the opportunity to be a Guest DT for us! 

And the winner is ...

Can you say "GORGEOUS!?" Omgosh - love at first sight when I saw this! So elegant!
Congratulations Willeke - You have one week to contact me to claim your prize and DT spot!

Now the top 3 in no particular order!
Your cards will also be published in the next edition of TTCRD!

Musings of a Chocoholic!
Okay - so I admit! What female would not look at that name for a blog and think "I'm In!" LOL
But seriously - THIS is just so cool for a journal cover! (maybe I need to eat more chocolate?????) Except this is no ordinary "book" It's really a nice way to hide a drawer with your diary tucked inside!


Desire Fourie
Because I thought the green hair was awesome & I love - love - love the layers and folded accents!

Olga Moore
How sweet is this card for some little (or big) girls birthday?! I kept coming back to this card time and again. Love those sassy polka dots! Perfect dress "material" for this adorable card!

Ladies - Congratulations to you all and don't forget to take your badges from the side bar!

To everyone that played along with us last week, thank you so much,. It is certainly a pleasure to see all this abundant talent and read your post!

And for those of you that are interested in being a Guest Designer please enter the letters "GDT" after your name and send your email address and a link to your blog to
Sandra van Blaricum
fam.van.blaricum@gmail.com

The more the merrier!

Cara







6 comments:

  1. I was delighted to hear that my card was one of the TOP 3 picks in the Jan 27 - Feb 2 challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!!! Lovely projects and well deserved!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what an honour to have been chosen as one of the top three. Thank you so much. Huge congrats also to my fellow top three and the winner. Also thank you to the design team for their inspirational creations. And thank you for the honour to be published in the next magazine, this is really the cherry on the top.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!!! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    thanks for picking my card as winner ! I'm looking forward to be guest designer and I love the digi's I won,
    Greetings from Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  6. thrilled to bits to find I have been picked for your top 3, andyes I'm definitely a chocoholic, I even work in a chocolate shop.......yummy
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We truly appreciate that you have taken time to comment on our projects!