Through The Craft Room Door Magazine
March / April
Projects due February 1st
THEME: Parents / Music / Rainy days
Christmas always welcome
Please note: You do not have to subscribe to the magazine to submit but you do need to be a member of Through The Craft Room Website.
The Web Challenges are open to all members of Through the Craft Room Door. You do not have to subscribe to the magazine, but you must be a member of the website to play along.
Our current challenge is Monochromatic. You may use any color.
You must upload your card/project with the TAG #COLOR17 to your gallery here at Through the Craft Room Door by February 20th, 2017
Winner will be selected via Random draw for the prize is a $10.00 gift card to Amazon.com
While we will take cards and scrap pages but please remember, our focus is much broader and we are looking for samples that include all crafting creations.
In addition to the regular features we would like to receive submissions for
1. Tips, Tricks and money savers for crafting
2. Storage/Organization Tips
3. Craft Rooms from around the world - please include pictures with descriptions
4. Inspiration cards - please include the products used
5. Scrapbook layouts - please include the the products used
6. Craft related photo tutorials - please include written step by step instructions next or below the photo it is describing.
9. Kid friendly craft tutorials - please include written step by step instructions next or below the photo it is describing.
10. Home decor
Please be assured that these are just some suggestions. If you have a craft project that your would like to submit not listed above, please go ahead and send in!
General Submission Guidelines
Your projects or tutorials cannot have appeared online or in print with the last 12 months and cannot appear on line or in print within six months of the magazines release unless you do not list your supplies or how you created your project. If your project is selected, you will be notified with more details.
Please make sure your instructions are clear and concise and your photos are bright and clear. Blurry photo's will not be acceptable.
Craft related tutorials and articles published will be entered into a random drawing for $10.00.
All other submissions will be entered into a random drawing for $5.00.
Please send all entries to Cara Malmrose at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com and put TTCRD Submission in the subject line.
Looking forward to hear from you!