Good morning Everyone!
Thank you all for joining us for last week's Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by
Wink Wink Ink
And the winner (selected via Random.org) is ...
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday, September 11, 2017 to claim your prize of $15.00 store voucher and Guest DT spot!
This week's top 3, in no order, were selected by Aletha Williams
#40 – Lisa D – again the colors are very pleasing to the eye and the digital coloring is remarkable.
#51 – Bonnie Garby – Such a well-made and gorgeous Kansashi hair clip. I am thrilled that this clip was posted on our blog, very original thinking.
#114 – niki1 – Her paper plate layout is very original. I don’t think I have ever used a paper plate for a cut out shape, let alone thinking about even using a paper plate. Thank you niki1. Oh, and the coloring is superb too.
Congratulations everyone! Please remember to grab your badges from below! Just right click over the image, save the image to your personal files and you can then upload to your blog side bar.
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
- The September/October edition of Through the Craft Room Door has been released. Make sure to check to see you are winner of a gift card to Amazon.com , please check HERE
- If you are interested in subscribing please check HERE and click on the Magazine Subscription tab for more information.
- You are invited to submit your cards and projects for the upcoming November/December Issue. Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
- If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please check out the link HERE for more information
- To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the Challenges Rules tab for more information.