Good morning Everyone!
Thank you all for joining us for last week's Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by
This week our winner was selected by random org and the winner is:
Aditi/Sunila said about this card:
Love the layout of the card, the flowers and the coloured image:)! All elements fit fabulously in the card!
You won a $12 Voucher to the store of Sami stamps!!
This week's top 3 picks, in no particular order
Cicci's Pick is
Love The colour schema and The card design !! Really beautiful:))
There's a lot of action "behind the scenes" of this card. Beautiful techniques and lots of fun layers!
Love the clean design for this card. Lovely voloring on the rings and ribbon and just love the sentiment. It's a perfect match for the rings.
Congratulations everyone! Please remember to grab your badges from the sidebar! Just right click over the image, save the image to your personal files and you can then upload to your blog side bar.
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
- Our 2nd Annual Celebration Blog Hop has ended and was a huge success! However, there are still a number of prizes that have not yet been claimed. Check HERE to see who the winners are! You have until the end of December to contact me! Also make sure to check the DT blogs. There is some blog candy not claimed yet.
- The November/December edition of Through the Craft Room Door has been released and winners from the random drawings are posted HERE. If you are not a subscriber you might want to reconsider! You are missing out on lots of great tutorials, articles and free digi image.
- The weekly winners and top 3 picks will be published in the upcoming January/February2017 issue of TTCRD Magazine and will be placed in a drawing for a chance to win a $5.00 gift card to Amazon.com.
- If you are interested in having your projects published for a chance to win a gift card, now is the time to get your entry in. Please check out the tab above for more information or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
- If you are interested in becoming a
Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please
check out the link HERE
for more information.