Through The Craft Room Door Magazine
March / April Projects due February 15th
THEME: Spring / Easter / Anything with Wings
Christmas always welcome
Please note - you do not have to subscribe to the magazine to submit but you do need to be a member of Through The Craft Room Website.
While we will take cards remember, our focus is much broader and we are looking for samples that include all crafting creations.
In addition to the regular features we would like to receive submissions for
1. Tips, Tricks and money savers for crafting
2. Storage/Organization Tips
3. Craft Rooms from around the world - please include pictures with descriptions
4. Inspiration cards - please include the products used
5. Scrapbook layouts - please include the the products used
6. Craft related photo tutorials - please include written step by step instructions next or below the photo it is describing.
9. Kid friendly craft tutorials - please include written step by step instructions next or below the photo it is describing.
10. Home decor
General Submission Guidelines
Your projects or tutorials cannot have appeared online or in print with the last 12 months and cannot appear on line or in print within six months of the magazines release unless you do not list your supplies or how you created your project. You must have a link to the TTCRD web site and explain all details can be viewed in the current issue of TTCRD Magazine.
Please make sure your instructions are clear and concise and your photos are bright and clear. Blurry photo's will not be acceptable.
Craft related tutorials and articles published will be entered into a random drawing for $10.00.
All other submissions will be entered into a random drawing for $5.00.
Please send all entries to Cara Malmrose at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com and put TTCRD Submission in the subject line.
Looking forward to hear from you!