March-April Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Winner and Top 3 picks for the week of October 27, 2015

Good morning Everyone!
I hope November started off great for everyone! So hard to believe how fast we are moving into the Holidays!

Here at TTCRD we kicked off the month with the first of 4 Celebration Blog Hops! We have some great sponsor offering generous prizes so make sure you check it out and play along all month long!

The November-December edition of Through the Craft Room Door magazine has been released. Lots of great tutorials and articles from our Design Team! 

Thank you to all of you who played along in out Anything Goes challenge last week and many thanks to our awesome Sponsor

Fun and delightful digital images to brighten anyone’s day!

 Please stop by Paola's store and check out all her wonderful image!

The Winner and Top 3 are picked by The Design Team of Through the Craft Room Door ...

This week's winner was picked by Willeke
”Great CAS card, I love the fact that the shed isn't colored, never would have thought of that because I always color the total image, but I think it looks great this way"!



Congratulations Sharon!
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday November 9th, 2015 to claim your prize and Guest DT spot!

This week's top 3 picks, in no particular order

From Deonna: I've chosen #90 Kevin as my favorite this week.
I love his Shaker Box and the awesome colors. I just love Brown monochrome colors. Great Card!



From Stacey: My top pick this week is #42 anelene.
This box is beautiful both inside and out and that baby keepsake inside is adorable. I can see a lot of work has gone into this, not only in the making of it but the fantastic photography of the end result too.



Her card is so fresh looking.  Nice layout too!



Ladies, Congratulations!
Your cards will be published in the January-February 2016 edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for a chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent! 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe I was chosen for the Top 3! You really made my day better. Thank you so much, and congratulations to the other winners!!! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We truly appreciate that you have taken time to comment on our projects!