November-December 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

Click here for the Blog Hop

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Winner and Top 3 picks for the week of October 6, 2015

November marks one year for me taking over Through the Craft Room Door from Colleen and we are going to have a Celebration! In addition to the weekly challenges there will be four mini blog hops and lots a awesome prizes to be won. And it all starts November 1st! So make sure you are following the blog so you don't miss anything! 

Hello Everyone!
Thank you to everyone that played along with us at Through the Craft Room Door last week. Once again, amazing creations to look at and enjoy!

Many thanks to our Sponsor "Moonflower DigiStamps" from the talented Andreia Silva. Please check out her shop where she has created a world of magic and fantasy to take you in the wings of imagination! 


Prize-$10 Gift Card to store

Please note that Winner and Top 3 picks are selected from recommendations by Design Team Members of Through the Craft Room Door.


The winner this week is #135.Christina of Memories Crafter
Selected by Tammi who simply says "  I love this card.  It rocks!  love it!"



Congratulations Christine! You hit the jackpot this week. Not only have you won this weeks prize of a $10.00 gift card from MoonFlower Digistamps, but the prize from the week of September 29th was not claimed so you also win a $15.00 gift card to Deedees Digis!

Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday 10-19-15 to claim your prizes and Guest DT spot!

This week's top 3 picks, in no particular order

From Cicci: My pick is #81 Beebeebabs.
I just love this little cute witch :)) The card design is perfect for the image :) The witch looks a little bit crazy and I love that!




From Stacey: My top pick this week is #1 Birgit.
I just love this image - Snowmen are my favourite Christmas image and this one is just too cute I NEED him. Birgit has coloured the image fantastically and I love the CAS style.



From Mary: My choice is #124. Amy A.  
And her wonderful card, Forest Friends Bendy Card. This one is so cute and fresh looking, it really caught my eye!  


Ladies, Congratulations!
Your cards will be published in the November-December edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for a chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent! 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies - Thank you Cicci for picking my card as one of the Top 3s!!!f

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this With us at TTCRD:))) hugs to you
      Cicci

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my bendy card as a top3. This was my first attempt at making a bendy card and so I'm so humbled that it was chosen! love your blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a happy greetings! Thank you so much Tammi for picking my card as the winner for last week challenge! I am so grateful and honor for the win and the GDT spot opportunity. How exciting and I look forward to be GDT on the blog owned by a dear friend, Cara Malmrose. Thank you so much again! Wishing everyone a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment!