March-April Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Winner & Top 3 Picks for the week of June 16, 2015

Hello Everyone!
Almost through the month of June and as a reminder for us all,
June 25th is National LEON day!
For those of you who do not know, that is NOEL spelled backwards and marks the 6 month point until Christmas ... so I hope you are getting those Christmas cards done! :O)
It's time to announce our winner and top 3 picks for the week of June 16, 2015 sponsored by The Paper Temptress

Paper Temptress offers a wide variety of papers, ribbons, bows and gorgeous flowers perfect for any scrap booking or card making adventure!
Right now they are offering a 15% discount instead of free shipping so everyone gets a discount with absolutely no minimum purchase amount!
  
Without further delay, the winner of a $20.00 gift certificate and Guest Designer spot is 55. Ema Martinez
It is so hot here right now that seeing this adorable card is making me think that filling up my bathtub with ice cream does not sound like a bad way to go! 

As an added bonus, Ema also gets the unclaimed prize from last week.
A Sponsor die of choice from The Frantic Stamper!
 Ema, please contact me at ttcrd1@gmail.com no later than 6-29-15 to claim your prizes!
 This week's top 3 picks in no particular order are
  
Sandra
My favorite this week, Nr 69 Jean Chaney
Beautiful image and coloring, and I love the shape of the card!!




Asmah
I love #116 Silje Kristin. Labor of LOVE!
Amazing 12 distressed layers and just for the guy!



Deonna

My favorite this week is #160 Rachelle. I love the coloring, dimension, and the gorgeous Die-cuts


Ladies, Congratulations!
Your cards will be published in the next edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for another chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week and I have to say that in my ignorance, I really thought that hand picking the winner of these challenges would get easier, but I have to humbly admit that you all rock and make it wonderfully difficult!
Thanks for continuing to play along with us!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how lucky can one girl get!?! Thank you so much and congratulations to the TOP 3!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We truly appreciate that you have taken time to comment on our projects!