September-October 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Winner & Top 3 for May 5, 2015

Greetings and Salutations all our lovely followers!
It's that time again to announce our winner and top 3 picks for the week of May 5th 28, 2015 sponsored by the awesome Oak Pond Creations




The winner this week of 3 digis from our sponsor will also receive a bonus as the previous challenge prize of 4 images from SandiSamples was not claimed ...
So without further delay, The winner this week is ....
 

How gorgeous is this easel card? Those die cut roses are amazing and I love the details right now to the spray of pearls. What a beautiful treasure for the Mom to Be!

Mimi please contact me at ttcrd1@gmail.com by May 18th to claim your prizes and your GDT spot at TTCRD!


This week's top 3 picks in no particular order are

Asmah
Beautiful piece of artwork that simply relax one's mind!



Sandra
This makes it feel like summer! beautiful flowers and colors.


Cara
 I love mixed media ... just not when I try it!
I love the colors and textures. I wanna touch! 
Amazing tribute to her father (Who is quite handsome I might add) 


Ladies, Congratulations!
Your cards and projects will be published in the July/August 2015 Edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for another chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!

To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, Thank you! We appreciate every one of you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW - thank you so much for picking my entry as the winner, you have totally floored me :) :) :) I am over the moon :) :) big hugs, Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking me as a top 3 pick ~ I am SO honored ~ :) Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment but due to an unprecendented amount of spam we have been receiving, we now moderate all comments