March-April Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Winner & Top 3 for March 3rd

Good morning everyone!
I hope everyone is having an awesome week! Where I live, winter is starting to fade away into the warmer weather of spring. I know many people are still fighting snow... please stay safe. 

Many thanks to our sponsor "That Craft Place"

 



Winner of 3 images from our Sponsor and a guest DT spot is

Jean Chaney with this wonderful card sure to impress! Love the layout and the addition of stressed burlap and glitter just pulls it all together! 

Congratulations Jean!
Please contact me at TTCRD1@gmail.com by March 16th to claim your prizes.




Next up, in no particular order is our Top 3 picks

I just love everything about this card from BonnieThe colors and layout is great with the added texture ... and I am so jealous of that awesome bow!



Patty Chapman's card caught Sandra's attention who says "I just love this monochrome card, lovely image and beautiful coloring."



Ok ... As someone who does not knit, but does crochet I just thought this wine sweater from Rachel Taylor was so dang clever and a great gift idea!


Ladies, congratulations! Your cards and projects are amazing and will be published in the May/June edition of Through the Craft Room door and a chance to win a $5.00 gift card to a store of your choice. Don't forget to grab your badge from the side bar!

To everyone out there who play along with us every week, thank you for taking time to enter our challenge, but as a reminder, only two entries are allowed. Unfortunately we had quite a few cards this challenge that I had to disallow, which I really don't like to do but rules are rules!

Looking forward to seeing your cards and projects in the current challenge!
Cara





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my lighthouse card as a winner. I am very appreciative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for choosing my bottle warmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for selecting my card as one of your top 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies! How Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We truly appreciate that you have taken time to comment on our projects!