November-December 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

Click here for the Blog Hop

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Winner & Top 3 for March 10th

Good morning everyone!
The week is half over folks and the weekend is right around the corner waiting for us to come and play! I hope you have some awesome plans in the works!

I'd like to take a minute to say Thank You to our lovely Sponsor


FITZTOWN is a group of talented artists and crafters that make a variety of products including fine art, sculpting, wood crafts, paper crafts, card making and many more. They have two locations, one in Dearing, GA, USA and Peterborough, England.

Find them online at:

And now our Winner ....
Because, for some odd reason, I adore pen-goo-ins and these made me laugh out loud with their happy faces! Plus I just love the layout and use of elements sparingly to showcase those adorable little fellas!

Congratulations Mags!
You have won 3 images from Fitztown and a Guest DT spot.
Please contact me at ttcrd1@gmail.com no later than March 23rd for your goodies!


  Top 3 in no particular order

Deonna's favorite pick this week is 156. Henny Chan
I love the shape and all of the attention to details. Great work of art.


Sandra's favorite this week is nr. 59-Penny O'Dell
Beautiful colored image and I love the colors!!



and for me, Cara, my favorite pick this week is 29. Beth F
Because I love little treat boxes and this one for St. Patrick's Day is so fun and bright with it's shamrocks and itty bitty tag! Love it!

Ladies Congratulations to you all. Your cards will be published in the next edition of Through The Craft Room Door and you get a chance at a drawing for a $5 gift card!

To all our followers who played along with our challenge this week. It was difficult pickings to be sure! You are all amazing! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

4 comments:

  1. I am delighted to be the winner. Thank you so much and thanks to the sponsor too. Well done to the Top 3, fabulous projects.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mags, Henny, Penny and Beth :) Your creations are fabulous!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mags, Henny, Penny and Beth :) Your creations are fabulous!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thankful to be selected in the top three! Thanks for that honor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment!