November-December 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Winner & Top 3 for February 10th

Good morning!

It's that time again to announce our winner and top 3 picks for the week of February 10th - 16th sponsored by the talented



Marilyn Webb is the winner this week of the $10.00 g/c from Just Inklined and a Guest DT spot for a later date with this so very cheerful card! I love it's Springtime feel. Especially right now knowing that so many people (including my FIL & MIL) are trying to dig out from under piles of snow! (Hang in there peeples! Spring truly is coming!)

Marilyn, please contact me at ttcrd1@gmail.com by February 23 to claim your prize and GDT spot!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This weeks top 3 picks in no particular order are

Love this card in it's varied shades of blue.
Makes me think vintage romance!

So pretty in pink and a perfect birthday card for a little girl!
I love the pearl border and paper flowers


I just adore this image. Check out Lucy's blog to see just how versatile this image can be! I am amazed at what she did with it.

Ladies, Congratulations!

Your cards will be published in the March/April Edition of Through the Craft Room Door Magazine for another chance at a $5.00 gift card to a store of choice.

Don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar!

To everyone that plays along with us every week, Thank you!
I will have to say though that it is getting harder each week to pick a Winner and Top 3. (Yes, I really do look through them all and pick). Your cards and projects are amazing!

Cara

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3 and saying such lovely things about the cards I made using the same image, I am so flattered! It has made my day (and I've only just woken up hehe). Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow :-) thanks :-) This made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment!