March-April Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Winner and Top 3 picks for January 13th

Good morning Crafty Peeps!

It's that time to announce the Winner and Top 3 for January 13th - January 19th!

The winner of two Digi's from our awesome sponsor Dr. Digi's House of Stamps!


Goes to .......

#117 Nick with this great creation!

How fun is this card?!
I can so relate as that sure is me in the morning until I have a couple cups of coffee in me! LOL!


Congratulations Nick!
You also get a chance to be a Guest DT on a future challenge here at TTCRD Challenge Blog and your card will be published in the next edition of TTCRD magazine
I will be contacting you shortly about your prize and Guest DT spot!

Now ... the top three in no particular order are

I just love the visual of this one! With that background paper. I can't help but imagine that sweet little fairy hanging out in a field of lovely flowers.



I just love the look of these rocker cards, they just make the card that much more special and this one is no exception. I love the pine cone & rhinestone berry accent.



Such a sweet baby card! Surely to become a treasured keepsake for the baby album!



Ladies, Congratulations and thank you so much for joining us this week and sharing your lovely creations! Your cards will be published in the next edition of TTCRD Magazine for a chance to win a $5 gift card!

Ladies! Please remember to grab your badge from the side bar!

Don't forget to lay along in the current Challenge!
(Hugs!) Cara



3 comments:

  1. Oh, how happy I was when I saw that you picked out my card as top 3.Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing the happy dance here at my desk. Think my friends thinks I am mad, but it doesn´t matter, does it? Thank you!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Congrats to the winner and the top three!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We truly appreciate that you have taken time to comment on our projects!