Good morning Everyone!
Thank you all for joining us for last week's Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by Crafts and Me!
And the winner (selected via Random.org) is 56. Hazel
Please contact Deonna at TTCRDCoordinator@gmail.com no later than Monday, September 25, 2017 to claim your $8 store voucher and Guest DT spot!
This week's top 3, in no order, were selected by Joi
Just Autumn Splendor! The mulberry paper edges and the distressed background accented the beautiful colors and design.
Overall intriguing and intricately done with amazing coloring, layering and embellishments.
Pledge - Absolutely BEAUTIFUL: The sentiments, the colors, the shimmer and the overall theme.
Ladies, Congratulations and make sure you grab your badges below!
To those of you who continue to play along with us every week, thank you so much! We appreciate you sharing your creations with us and truly enjoy your talent!
- The September/October edition of Through the Craft Room Door has been released. Make sure to check to see you are winner of a gift card to Amazon.com, please check HERE
- If you are interested in subscribing please check HERE and click on the Magazine Subscription tab for more information.
- You are invited to submit your cards and projects for the upcoming November/December Issue. Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com.
- If you are interested in becoming a Designer or Guest Designer for Through the Craft Room Door, please check out the link HERE for more information
- To see how the winners and top 3 are selected you may check the Challenges Rules tab for more information.